Freitag, 3. August 2012

Maks Kartashov from Miami Beach, FL -- Rock



KBM Publish Promotion proudly presents :






Hometown: Miami Beach, FL
Genres: Rock
Label: WMA Label www.wmalabel.com, WMALABEL
Members: Maks Kartashov 


I am Maks Kartashov - guitarist, composer and performer of my originals. I was born on the 10th of April in 1990. I live in music and when I take the guitar I come up with one idea after another. I like singing the songs in the style of classic rock music! My style is also called WHITE METAL.
Most of my leisure time I work in the studio recording my new musical thoughts: melodic songs and instrumental plays. I like to spend my personal time constantly playing the guitar and singing to develop skills better. Also I give the concerts for my beloved audience. Instead of that I like going in for different kinds of sport. I don’t have any bad habits. I like to meet and communicate with new interesting people and be contented with every lived minute of life fascination! I LOVE THIS WORLD!!!




                    Reverbnation 






If You Like The Music, Please Buy It !!
Support The Indie Scene !!
Thank You !!






****************************************
 Together We Can Grow !! Spread the words and Share the Links !!
Any Support Is Very Welcome !!
Thank You !!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen