Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

CHRISSY SINN - Indie Music Promoter Of The Day !!

"Indie Music Promoter of this Saturday" is CHRISSY SINN !! Every day she works for you and your music.. Today you can give her something back !! Show her your respect, share & like her pages & activities... Thanks a lot !!
 
 
 

Music is my life my passion, focusing primarily on the electric guitar. I'm currently a promoter & "supporter" for Indie bands/artists. I created & maintained/administered a promotional page & a Street Team Leader for the state of MN provided by Management & Record Label for the band "12 Stones" from 12/08-4/10. I independently maintained a heavy metal fan club page in 2008 with approximately 20,000 fans. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!! :)
 
Facebook 
Reverbnation 
Loud N Loaded 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen