Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2012

John G. Cowan from Lowell, IN - Alternative



 KBM Promotion proudly presents :











John G. Cowan from Lowell, INDIANA
  
Genres: Alternative
Label: none
Management: none 

Members: John Cowan - Vocals, guitar, bass, cello, drums.




Hello,
My name is John. I love music! I am always looking for new styles and pretty much enjoy all forms. I myself, tend to be a rocker of sorts. 


I learned to play numerous instruments because I grew tired of having to depend on others. I work very hard on my music and I expect the best out of me. I hope when you listen you can hear the effort I put into the songs. Thanks for giving me your time. Enjoy!
~John~ :)~






****************************************** 

This group is to help promote Unsigned and Indie Artists... The members of this group are all Musicians,Promoters,DJ's and Music supporters there's many great Contacts to make..So feel free to share and Please Support Each Other !!! We are here to make this group different than All The Rest !! Work together and please don't fill the wall with "Spam" !! We Will Like your pages.. Be Respectful and Like Others !!! \m/
         "Artist of the Day, June the 27th." 
 

 
 
Some Infos -HOW TO BECOME .. The Indie Musician's Listings- "ARTIST OF THE DAY "

via Morbid North: I have been asked many times ..How to become an Artist Of The Day... Everyone who participates Has been added to a list... We cannot check to see who plays songs for the AOTD.. However We Can See Who Shares The Other Artists !! As we decide who will be next... We will check your pages.. Please Be Sure to Share the AOTD.. Or We Won't Know If You Are Participating !! \m/
 
 
 
 
More great artists on "THE I M L - PLAYLIST" here :
 


****************************************
 Together We Can Grow !! Spread the words and Share the Links !! 
Any Support Is Very Welcome !! 
Thank You !!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen