Dienstag, 8. Mai 2012

Robert L. Watson - Artist of the Day !!

 Happy Tuesday Friends :D !!


The Indie Musicians Listing's .. Artist Of The Day.. for Tuesday May 8th is... Robert L. Watson .. Please Share His Links..and Play His Music As Much As You can !!! \m/



Hometown: Dayton, OH, US
Genres: Rock / Psychedelic / Jam Band
Label: Unsigned
Members: One Man Band: Guitar, Bass & Keyboards

I always loved music ever since I was a kid. Music was something like a friend to me. I didn't have a whole lot of friends so music was like my comfort food.
Feel free to check out my music as well as my videos and become fans. Peace.


 
 
 
Some Infos -HOW TO BECOME .. The Indie Musician's Listings- "ARTIST OF THE DAY "

via Morbid North: I have been asked many times ..How to become an Artist Of The Day... Everyone who participates Has been added to a list... We cannot check to see who plays songs for the AOTD.. However We Can See Who Shares The Other Artists !! As we decide who will be next... We will check your pages.. Please Be Sure to Share the AOTD.. Or We Won't Know If You Are Participating !! \m/
 
 
More great artists on "THE I M L - PLAYLIST" here : 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen